There I said it and it’s out of the way..
Phew. Glad to have that off my chest!
These are light and delicious with a perfect balance of peanut butter and chocolate plus gluten free to boot!
What more could you need in a cookie?
Combine all ingredients in a mixer and mix until well combined.
Using a standard sized cookie scoop or heaping tablespoon drop dough onto a cookie sheet.
Use a fork to make a hatch mark pattern across the top.
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time: PT8M
Cook time: PT10M
Total time: PT18M
Yield: 20-24 Cookies
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add all ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Use the back of a fork to form a crisscross pattern on each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack. (If cookies are removed to soon they will crumble.)
Tell me about your PB addiction… Me too! Glad that I’m not alone 😀
Your PB cookies must be delicious enough to curb your craving or maybe worsen it.